Most of us maximize the use of our media nowadays. And there will come a time that you need to enhance and edit them for a much better purpose. One key factor is compatibility and its space consumption among different devices. For instance, our MKV videos get so much from our storage, that we need to convert MKV to FLV for free online using the right solutions. Join us as we discover and explore media possibilities.
Part 1. The Need to Convert your MKV to FLV File Format
Why is it highly recommended to change MKV to FLV formats on our files? Here are some helpful information for clarification.
The MKV Format
MKV or also known as the Matroska Video File, is a container of videos that supports more than audio and subtitle tracks. Sad as it is, but files with this type of format are not widely supported as those with FLV format. Moreover, they contain a large-sized file that can consume a lot of space from your storage.
The FLV Format
FLV is a Flash video container mainly used for several audio streaming sites and online video viewing. It is excellently viewed by web browsers and supported by most media players as well. It's a versatile container and a top-choice format for YouTube. Plus, files with this format relatively have a smaller size which makes them convenient to download and transfer.
Therefore, an easy way of downloading, transferring, and uploading, FLV is the appropriate file format we should choose. Thus, you better need to discover MKV to FLV converters and their services.
Part 2. Better Try a Free Online Video Converter
Make Use of the AVAide Free Online FLV Converter
AVAide Free Online FLV Converter is a powerful online MKV to FLV converter that could help you with your media essentials. Needless to mention, you can easily select an output format and convert your files without any hassle. Learn the simplest steps on how to use it.
Step 1Open your web browser
The first thing you need to do is get access to the AVAide Free Online FLV Converter webpage.
Step 2Add your MKV files
Proceed to importing your files by clicking the ADD YOUR FILES button. Be aware that the tool supports conversion in batch.
Step 3Pick your output format
Click the FLV button as your output format from the list of file containers on the interface.
Step 4Convert your local files
After adjusting the settings, begin the process by clicking the Convert button. Then, choose a local folder from your device where the completed files will be placed.
Step 5Check your outputs
To double check your outputs, see the folder icons on the right side of the interface. Click them to easily locate your converted videos.
- It allows us to experience multi-formatted converting tools for videos.
- The fast-speed conversion process doesn’t affect the quality of the outputs.
- It serves its users simple yet comprehensive interface.
- The tool is not just limited as a converter. It is an editing and enhancing online tool.
Part 3. Video Converters with Full-Featured Methods
1. Use AVAide MKV Converter to Aid you Instantly
AVAide MKV Converter is a software program that can surely assist you a lot on how to convert MKV to FLV. It is capable of aiding you with simple instructions without a need of experience or prior skills. Output's resolution ranges from 480p to 4K. It supports group conversion happening at once. To know more about this tool, simply undertake these.
Step 1Download and install the converter
To install the software of AVAide MKV Converter, visit your browser and go straight to the official web page. Click the Download button and install it on your device.
TRY IT FREE For Windows 7 or later
TRY IT FREE For Mac OS X 10.12 or later
Step 2Transfer the files with MKV formats
Secondly, click the Add File button to transfer all your local files. Adding files can be in batches.
Step 3Choose the new format
When done transferring, click the FLV Format button as your changed file container.
Step 4Begin the process of converting
Proceed to clicking the Convert All button and the tool will immediately start the converting operation.
Step 5Successful and completed
As seen on the Converted column, your videos are now converted to their new file container.
- This software serves a numerous number of audio and video formats.
- It has a previewing panel for the changes you’ve made from the settings.
- The speed sets a quality standard for similar services.
- User-friendly and has presented steps to follow before starting.
- It only offers a limited trial version.
- Other tools are not usable for the trial version.
2. Try the Established FFMPEG Converter
FFMPEG video converter is good for working with media files. It is also a cross-platform for audio and video streaming. Also, this one contains some key functionalities. Convert MKV to FLV on this freeware by conveniently doing these basic guidelines.
Step 1Open the tool and add files
Enter the official website and download the converter. Once done, open it and proceed to importing your files by clicking the Add Files button. Then, choose an output format.
Step 2Convert the files and browse when saved
Start the conversion process. Once everything is completed, browse the folder where they were saved.
- It's an established converter.
- It works with simultaneous conversion.
- The interface is confusing. Especially when use by a first-timer
- The number of files greatly affects the time consumed by the process.
Part 4. Comparison Chart for MKV and FLV Video Converters
Both of these MKV to FLV converters offer us sumptuous features to use and enjoy. Given these, both have similarities and differences. Presented below is a comparison chart to clearly distinguish their services.
- Advanced Acceleration Speed
- Web-based and software
- Windows and Mac
- Batch Conversion
- Intuitive Interface
|AVAide MKV Converter||FFMPEG|
As illustrated above, AVAide MKV Converter gained a lot from distinctive features video converters must have.
Part 5. FAQs of MKV and FLV
Do Sony Televisions support MKV video files?
Sony Televisions can actually play MKV video files. However, others do encounter issues and difficulties in playing back the files. But you can still use those videos if we convert your MKV to FLV for better usage.
What media players can play MKV?
There are a lot of players that support this type of format. This works for macOS X, Linux, and also Windows users.
Is FLV a lossless file container?
Yes, it is. This container is undeniably lossless. This benefits its users especially when transferring, it makes the loading process even faster.
Assuredly, we were all amazed by these two best MKV to FLV converters we can reach with the comfort of our online connection. AVAide MKV Converter and FFMPEG will solidly solve your need to change and enhance. Nonetheless, between the two, AVAide MKV Converter is our go-to converting partner.
Your complete video toolbox that supports 350+ formats for conversion in lossless quality.
Video Conversion Solutions
- How to Convert MP4 to Windows Movie Maker on Windows 7/8
- Top 7 MKV to AVI Converter Applications for PC/Macx
- Verified Methods to Convert MOV to iPhone Video Easily
- 2 Easy Methods to Convert MOV Video Files to WebM Format
- Top 3 Easy Ways to Convert MP4 Videos to SWF Format
- 3 Easy Ways to Convert MOV to OGG Without Quality Loss
- Step-by-step Guide to Convert MOV to WMA on PC/Mac
- Concrete Guide to Convert MP4 Videos to M4A Format
- 3 Easy Ways to Convert MP4 to DivX on Desktop or Online
- Concrete Guide to Help You Convert MP4 to WMA on PC/Mac